I have been honoured and delighted to receive the Liebster Blog award from from Julie @ http://juliecatherinevigna.wordpress.com/ . Thank you so much for this Julie. I am so delighted to be appreciated amongst so many excellent blogs that are out there.
The Liebster Blog Award originated in Germany (Liebster means “favourite” or “dearest” in German) In accepting this award, the recipient agrees to:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know.
3. Post the award on your blog. (done)
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people in the Blogshere.
5. And, lastly – have fun and spread the karma!
OK so here goes for my five picks in no particular order:
Jackie Dicks http://1emeraldcity.wordpress.com/
John Anstee http://poetjanstie.wordpress.com/
Edjo Frank http://edjofrank.wordpress.com/
Chris Galvin http://chrisgalvinwriter.wordpress.com/
There are so many more people I would love to give this award to including all the poets at dVerse and Gooseberry Patch but I only had five to give 🙂 I would like to use this opportunity to thank all my visitors because you are the reason I write 🙂